(BNP) - Kim Dai Pagoda, also known as Quynh Lam Pagoda, Xuan Dai quarter, Dinh Bang ward, Tu Son city, was built by Zen master Dinh Khong in the 13th century. Experiencing many times of restoration and embellishment, up to now, the pagoda still retains its old architecture, which is the place of religious activities of the local people and the sights of tourists from all over the world when returning to their homeland of the Ly dynasty.
(BNP) - On October 5, a elegation led by Mr. Trinh Xuan Truong, Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Chairman of People's Committee of Lao Cai province visited and learned experiences in the development of industrial zones and clusters and logistics in Bac Ninh province.
(BNP) - Nhu Nguyet Temple (Tam Giang commune, Yen Phong district) was built on the strip of land of Nhu Nguyet front line to commemorate the resistance war against the Song invaders and associated with the organization of the Nhu Nguyet victory festival. In 2018, the Temple was invested and rebuilt on the old ground of the old land according to the traditional architecture.
(BNP) - Thanh Ha Temple, An Thinh Commune, Luong Tai District was built in the Le Dynasty and has undergone many restorations under the Nguyen Dynasty. In 1997, local people contributed to the restoration of the Temple.
(BNP) - Buou Temple (Lo Bao hamlet, Noi Due commune, Tien Du district) was originally built in 1798, where it worships Lieutenant Ly Thuong Kiet, an outstanding military man, a talented politician and excellent diplomat, the most outstanding national hero of the Ly dynasty whose name and career are still shining brightly in the glorious history of the nation.